Saturday, February 24, 2007

Oh Bronty!

So last night was another jersey auction night. I know what you're thinking...it's not supposed to be until March. I know, but they had one last night. So this time I came up with a plan so I could get a jersey, not like last time where I blew it. So this was the plan:

1. get drunk
2. have a list with players I wanted and maximum bid
3. don't panic
4. write down what everyone went for

I think there were other parts to the plan, but since step one went so well it is hard to remember. So here was my list in order of which one I wanted most:
Scan10003_4
Wow, it's like you were there, huh? Damn this post is taking forever because I wanted to scan my list in and now firefox is acting like a bitch when I post photos so I had to switch over to ecto. Man, blogging is tough!

So anyhow, since step one worked so well, I was feeling pretty good. After the empty net goal which ended the game, I collected all the teddy bears that hit me in the head (don't ask) and marched down to Bullies. I saw the people who bought all my jerseys last time, so I went over to them to see which ones they were bidding on. I told them that they better not buy all my jerseys again. They said they would not bid against me on Bronty. They were a lot of fun and I hope to talk to them again.

The auction started with Phlex, just like last time. Then, they auctioned off a few scratches. Then, out came Bronty. Snydy will have to give you the play by play on this, since he was the bidder and I was pretty drunk. All I know is that we won the jersey for 750 and got to shake his hand!!! Um, his hand is very big. He is a big dude!
Img_1596_1

Um, we also won Jonsson's jersey. Yeah, I am not sure why we bought two. I guess I was just trying to keep up with the other people! His jersey smells pretty bad.

So that is it for now. I had to get this post up so snydy would stop harassing me. Plus, I have to get ready for tonight's game at Hershey. But which jersey shall I wear?

Cross posted to my other blog...so I lead a double life...sue me!

No comments:

Post a Comment