Saturday, February 17, 2007

Phantoms 2, Portland 1....In a shootout!

I still hate the shootout, but at least they won last night. Munroe was finally back in net after being injured in a shootout on January 19th vs. Bridgeport. His performance earned him third star honors.

It was overall a pretty lackluster game, with not a whole lot of action. It may have just seemed dull because I have been to three NHL games this week and sometimes the AHL seems sloppy in comparison. Their puck handling skills were somewhat absent tonight, and they seemed slow. And honestly, I love Bronty, but Christ is he slow. He really is like a dinosaur on skates.

I must say though, that of all the teams I have seen this year, Portland certainly is the best looking. Too bad we only play them at home once.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment