Monday, February 4, 2008

The Hockey Chicks

You probably already know Julie Robenhymer from hockey buzz or Flyers Buzz TV. She's the one who rolls out the red carpet for Marty during episode two (and can be seen in the preview clip below playing some bizarre game with Marty at the Skatezone).

But did you know Julie hosts a weekly webcast called The Hockey Chicks? And that chicks call in and talk about hockey? Yeah yeah, you probably already know. I guess I was the last to find out about this! In case you don't already know, or you need a reminder: the call is every Monday night at 9 PM EST. I've been listening to some of the archived episodes, and all I can say is Julie knows her stuff. She knows hockey. Wow. And, she was Miss New Jersey 2005! And she knows hockey! How cool is that?

Even cooler is the fact that she's been checking out the HLOG ladies. Last week she recounted kms2's story about her season ticket vs wedding/wedding gifts story. And on another webcast last week, she referenced Jordi's blog (she likes shoes, and therefore Jordi's blog subtitle).

So I guess what I am trying to say is: check it out! The ladies gotta stick together! And seriously, she knows her hockey! (Also, thanks to ladyneat for letting me know about the webcast...without her, I'd still be in the dark!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment