Saturday, February 16, 2008

Let the Great Experiment Begin!!!

Yeah. So. Things look a little different over here. Don't panic!

I was wondering the other day what it would be like to be a Devils fan. God knows I've had enough of being a Flyers fan for awhile. So for the next few days, I will live my life on the dark side.

Please, no comments about fairweather fan, blah blah blah. I was a Flyers fan through the shittiest season ever, so I'm not abandoning them this year. I just want to live life as a Devils fan for a few days.

I announced my intentions at work yesterday:

me: I think I'm gonna start rooting for the Devils

co-worker: yeah you and five other people are Devils fans.

Hmm. If that's the worst barb I have to deal with as a Devils fan, I think I can handle it.

Okay, I'm off to buy some Devils gear. Wait...do Devils fans wear Devils gear? Crap. This is gonna be tougher than I thought...

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Check with the -Ookies about the fan gear thing. If anyone could answer that question, it would be them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was thinking that. They don't strike me as particularly Devil-ed up!

    ReplyDelete