Friday, February 22, 2008

The Pronger Effect: What happened to our offense?

In the nice little run we had before our current situation, 38 goals in 10 games with 5 or 6 goals being scored in 4 games. In the last 10 games, 22 goals and no more than 3 goals in any game.


What happened? Is it because I professed my love for Chris Pronger? It does seem like there is a direct correlation...3 goals or less in every game after that, and not a single win.

Look, I already changed my cellphone wallpaper back to Gator! What else can I do? I guess I'll have to take Pronger off my desktop too!





3 comments:

  1. this is why you never side with Pronger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or become a temporary Devils fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris Pronger (and any mention of him and/or his pants!) has been known to break every electronic device Elly and I own.

    So yeah, I'd say siding with him is bad. (And seriously...did you REALLY replace GATOR with PRONGER? I might have to take a day off from being your friend.)

    ReplyDelete