Monday, May 12, 2008

Crybaby Crosby

Yep, he's in the oven.

I don't really have anything to say about Crosby. It's just that when you google crybaby crosby, I was the second link instead of the first, so I'm just trying to get back into first place. I might throw in a "Crosby Sucks" here just to see if I can get higher on that google results page too.

I had to work during Sunday's game, so I don't have much to say that hasn't already been said: tough to lose Coburn, 50 stitches, goal/no goal, blahblahblah. We all know what needs to happen tonight.

See ya there!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha enjoy looking at the link when Pittsburgh walks away with eastern conference...Thats why nobody likes philly Fans..you guys cant take losing...be a man for once philly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Kristin, be a man for once! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, if you guys actually HAD a mascot, I'd be sure to return the oven-y favor...


    Oh wait, you don't because the FLYERS SUCK. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Primantis Vs. Cheese steak.... No wonder why the Pens are up 3-0...

    ReplyDelete