Thursday, May 1, 2008

Flyers continue to provide free heart attacks

Well, it was another nail biter at the Wachovia Center. I didn't much like the 2nd period, since I was sitting behind the goal, and it seemed like the Habs were in our zone the entire period. I haven't watched the game yet (gotta watch the game after you go to the game, since from down that low you can't really tell what the hell is going on) but I'm glad I went. That place was insane for those final two minutes!


And now, the post game rubdown:

1. Settle down, it's just one game.

2. Who do you start now?

3. Dear Vinny: Yes, you had two assists, but you still look like you're pissed to be in the second round. Don't worry, you will still get a vacation this year, you may just need to change the reservation.

4. Welcome back Knuble! Looking good out there!

5. I really don't have much of anything else...yesterday was a long day and I have to be to work in an hour so I gotta get my ass in gear.

Don't forget to watch the Pens sweep the Rangers tonight!

2 comments:

  1. After the first game of the playoffs I was expecting Vinny to be as productive as Briere...maybe he really is sad he's missing so much golf.

    It's good to see Knuble back. Ever since I had him on my fantasy team a couple years ago I've always had a soft spot for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we really want the Pens to sweep the Rangers (mute point now!). To me, the best scenario would be the Rangers taking them to game 7. Also, maybe even have the Rangers win, b/c I think a Pens/Flyers series would leave half of each team in body bags and the Eastern Conf would have to forfeit the Cup to whomever wins in the West.

    ReplyDelete