Wednesday, May 14, 2008

ouch

(Photo by Jim McIsaac/Getty Images)

Well that was gruesome. Quite possibly the worst I've seen them play since last season!

I'm torn between wanting to lose on Thursday to put us out of our misery, or at least winning that one so we don't have to watch them celebrate in our house. Tough call.

The post game rubdown:

1. Settle down, it's just one game.

2. Even though the score was 2-1 for most of the game, it felt like an insurmountable lead.

3. Kudos to the Pens for banging their sticks during the tribute to fallen Philly police officer Sgt. Steven Liczbinski. That was very classy.

4. Can we make a pass to someone on our team?

5. You can't tell me that wasn't a dive. He took a full 2 beats before he fell.

6. There was a crazy altercation in our section right after the game. Dumb Flyers fan running up the stairs to hit the beer out of a Pens fans' hand, then almost falling and crushing the security guy. It was the best part of the game for me.

7. I don't mind when we lose, I just hate when we suck doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment