Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Crybaby Crosby and blog pimping


Yeah, I dropped to second place again on google search for Crybaby Crosby, so it was time to put Crybaby Crosby all over the place. Heh.

I also wanted to take a second to direct your attention to a few Flyers' blogs.

First up is The Frozen Fan. The amazing thing about this blog is that he pretty much posts every day. He has slowed down a bit for the summer (who hasn't?) but his posts are always full of insight and analysis. He's all serious and stuff...I guess we need more of that in the Flyers blogosphere.

Next up is The Flying P. This is a newish blog, but anyone crazy enough to start a hockey blog in the depths of the offseason deserves some respect. Right?

So anyhow, check em out, leave some comments and show em some love!

I was too lazy to get up at the asscrack of dawn to make the trek to the Skatezone, but I swear I will go later this week. There is also a STH event on Thursday night at the Wachovia Center, so maybe I will get you some pictures/stories then.

That's all for now! Peace out, suckas!

8 comments:

  1. Okay, our teams need to stop being so weirdly parallel because the Caps are having a STH thing at Verizon on Thursday too. Meet Mike Green! Woo!

    ...that's pretty much the only reason for this comment. That and to show you this picture of Alzner giving a grin to the little boy of my friend Gustafsson (of OFB fame). So cute, right? Karl also flipped a puck over the glass for him...and then I melted into a puddle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that does it, I'm moving to DC once Alzner is there full time. Can we expect him to play this season?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my god, do it!! :D

    I have a very strong feeling that we will see Karl up here sooner rather than later. If he doesn't make opening night roster you can bet he'll be the first D callup if someone gets injured.

    You should try and get up here for training camp to see him - and it sounds like that rookie game with your boys is still a go and it will probably be here :) Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, if I were ever going to move, it would be to DC. I love the area!

    As far as the rookie game goes, it pretty much depends on the old work schedule. If it is on a weekday, I can probably make it.

    Oh, and if he is gonna be a callup, does that mean he is gonna be playing in Hershey for awhile?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, if you're around and will be going, let me know - it would be ridiculous if we were both there and didn't meet up.

    ...you know, again :P

    And yes, if he doesn't make the team he'll almost certainly be in Hershey. So you can go see him all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the shout-out Kristin... been following your blog for a long time and you inspired me to finally throw my hat in the blogosphere ring... let's go Flyers - JP @ the FlyingP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the link! I've enjoyed reading your blog for a while now.

    Normally I would add something of a humorous nature here, but I wouldn't want to damage my reputation for serious hockey commentary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dunno FF, that was perilously close to being humorous!

    ReplyDelete