Sunday, July 13, 2008

The return of Metal Mania and thank god for the NHL network!

shouldn't this toad be eating all the bugs?

Well, here I am, trapped in CT. My damn cell phone doesn't even get reception at my parent's house! They are in the boonies, man. Right now, my laptop screen is crawling with little bugs, because this is the only light on in the house, and there are a lot of bugs in this neck of the (literal) woods!

I had a lovely 5 hour drive here, and luckily there was no traffic at the George Washington Bridge or it would have been an 8 hour drive. Okay, these bugs on my computer screen are really getting annoying!

Anyhow, the good part is, Metal Mania was back on last night! The bad part is, I pretty much fell asleep to a replay of Game 4 of Boston vs. Montreal from this year's playoffs. (My parents get the NHL Network, much to their surprise and dismay!) The only metal video I really saw was "Welcome to the Jungle" which really, was a bit cliche for me. Now that we know what a tool Axl Rose is, it is hard to watch him at his coolest and not think about what an ass he is today.

Anyhoo, I'm really too distracted by the bugs to be coherent at all, so until I sneak on here again, sayonara!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I was totally thinking about you Saturday night when I was watching Ages of Rock on VH1 Classic! I was hoping for a recap of that as well! haha.

    ReplyDelete