Monday, July 7, 2008

No Spleen, No Metal Mania

Yeah, it's a painting of a spleen!


What a bummer of a weekend. I had to work 5 days straight (and five more this week, but then I am on vacay!!!) VH1 classic decided they hate me, and didn't show any metal mania. Soph lost her spleen. I didn't post anything for the last 5 days. Grrrr. And I have to be at work in about 45 minutes. So this is just a quick post to say hey.

Good news:

*development camp for the babies is rumored to be July 19th -25th. So we at least have that to look forward to. Pictures of the Reamer and Patrick Maroon will be posted. Lots of them. Plus, I got a new little video camera, so I can take movies of them too.

* Soph got her custom made chucks. Hopefully she will post the picture soon so y'all can see how the grenadine is.

* I got some sweet hockey cards in the mail today, including a Michael Leighton auto and a Ty Conklin auto. Nice!!! Cooooonnnnnnnnnkkkkkk-lllliiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn, Cooooonnnnnnnnnkkkkkk-lllliiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn, Cooooonnnnnnnnnkkkkkk-lllliiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn

That's all, more later when I get my brain back!

4 comments:

  1. That spleen painting is so cute! It's making me regret my lack of one!

    I'm sorry that there was no metal mania. That seriously blows.

    And I posted the picture of my flyers themed chucks, so the people can decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to think, I would have never known what the spleen looked like without this helpful cartoon! Thanks Kristin!

    Those Metal Mania jerks! I was missing your weekly report on it, not gonna lie. I think I need to get VH1 Classic for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's kind of sad how disappointed I was that Metal Mania wasn't on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not as disappointed I am about not having a post to read about Metal Mania. Ho-hum. Is it October yet?

    ReplyDelete