Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Flyers rookie camp updates


Nah, I'm still too lazy to go, plus, they have the trial on the isle today and no way am I standing out in the sun for 8 hours. Too much for my pale Irish skin to handle! But here are some interesting clips and photos from this week thus far:

Erica's pictures from Sunday

Nicole's pictures from Sunday

An interesting article about JVR

JVR is blogging from camp. Awwww! Mostly, he just sounds tired!

I swear I am going to camp tomorrow, which means they will probably cancel tomorrow's practice!

1 comment:

  1. I swear I am going to camp tomorrow, which means they will probably cancel tomorrow's practice!

    And here I thought I was the only one who was able to jinx practices like that! (Unless I'm with Soph, that is. She brings me good luck.)

    ReplyDelete