Saturday, March 14, 2009

All I got for my birthday was this lousy cold. Habs lose, Flyers lose. Ugh.

Ha! What a dork!!

Sorry for the lack of timely post game posts. Between blowing my nose and trying to sleep to make this cold go away, things have been pretty craptastic around here.

This cold snuck up on me late Wednesday night. I thought I was tired and/or bored, but it turned out to be possibly strep throat. Oy.

Anyhow, because of it, I barely remember Thursday's Flyers game, and Tivo ate my Habs game. So I really have nothing to say, but that's nothing new.

I am so confused about tonight's Habs game. Why is Halak in? I love Halak and want him back, but it's not like Price was doing badly. Getting back into the groove, etc etc.

(goes to sleep for another 12 hours..........forgets to finish post)

Oh great, now it's Sunday and I have two more games to report on. Didn't see the Flyers game because I was working. Habs game looked okay, but why can't they score?!?! Halak looked decent. I hate Marty Broduer. He is killing both my teams now. Not fair.

This cold is driving me crazzzzzzy. I'm sick of being in bed all day!

Oh, I almost forgot to mention:
I really did get stuff other than a cold for my birthday...such as an awesome Michael Leighton rookie card from Soph and Jess. It just makes for a better title if I said I didn't.

Also, I took some pictures during warmups at the Caps game. Check them out here if you want to see lots of Ovechkin pictures.

4 comments:

  1. I love that your name was on the Jumbotron.

    Get well soon, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, poor Kristin! Oddly enough, I started feeling sick on Thursday... and may have strep too. Aren't we lucky? :(

    haha I wish Soph and I were there to witness your name on the Jumbotron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, even stranger is that Kovalev is sick too. Whoa! I hope you're feeling better. I almost feel human today....almost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First thing's first. It's not a cold. It's a decease called "Your-team-is-doing-badly-and-keeps-suffering-at-the-hands-of-Brodeur"
    It's not fun. I've nearly come down with it several times now.

    Second, having your name up there on that thingymabobbit is awesome even if you were sick.

    Third...wait... I can't remember... Oh yeah! Kovy. They told me (way too late) that the dude was somewhere in the city signing stuff and like hardly any people where there. I was like "WTF? Nobody told me?! WHAT?!!! *freaks out*" and then I was like "Why the hell is he out and doing this stuff if he's sick?! Damn, Kovy better be healthy on Tuesday. And Thursday. And definitely Saturday!" Yeah....that didnt improve my mood today....which was pretty much shot when your Flyers lost to the Rangers. And stupid Boston lost to the Penguins.

    Fourthly (is that a word?)....I hope you feel better soon...!

    Fifthly... Did I ever mention that I love your pictures of Ovechkin? *G*

    Ahem... yes... *scuttles off*

    ReplyDelete