Wednesday, March 4, 2009

blah blah blah Trade Deadline Day blah blah blah


Man, I can't believe I have to work until 4 today, and will pretty much be in the dark about what goes down during the day today. When I was making my schedule for this week, I had to decide between being home for all the hot deadline action and being home for the Habs game. Guess which one I chose. Normally, I would just take this day off from work and watch TSN all day, but I just couldn't pull it off this year. Oh well.

Sounds like not a lot is going to happen today anyhow, so I don't have to worry. Right? Right?!?! Don't worry, I'm gonna have Darren Dreger forward any pertinent texts and emails he gets throughout the day straight to my iPhone. Thanks Darren!

6 comments:

  1. Watching the Habs is much more important that waiting for a trade to happen...Unless of course the Flyers trade Biron and Briere to Alaska...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaahhh, I hate the trade deadline! And my computer hates TSN, so I'm relying on smoke signals for important trade news...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin! Kristin! Kristin! Guess who's going to be a Flyer?! Kyle McLaren!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soph, I texted Jess as soon as I heard the news! yay!!!

    (I would have texted you, but you know how that goes...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! Thanks for the text, Kristin! Though thankfully, I was on the phone with Soph when she heard about the trade... and I immediately told her to stop lying to me! (haha It seemed too good to be true!) Yay Kyle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a happy day! Oh, and you can text me. I finally got it fixed!

    ReplyDelete