Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thank you Sabres, let's go Flyers!

As a Flyers blogger, I am legally obligated to use this picture in a post today. Or else.

Buffalo kept me on the edge of my seat last night, but ended up beating the Panthers with help from a beautiful goal off of Bouwmeester's stick. They must have replayed it about 12 times, and I loved it every time.

So tonight, the Flyers need to take care of the Panthers. I think the Flyers are 1-1 this season vs. the Cats so far. As I'm sure you have heard already, tonight is Scott Hartnell wig night. Apparently, some of the Flyers will be wearing the wigs during warmups. I'll try to get some pictures!

Sorry for the lamest post ever, I'll try to get back on track soon....

2 comments:

  1. C'mon Flyers! We may not get along very well (fine. At all) but please win???? For the poofy hair if for nobody else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read somewhere that the New England Journal of Medicine wanted to have Scott Hartnell in their possession for 2 days to study his hair. Something about potential new life forms...?

    ReplyDelete