Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Home sweet home!


Yay! Home at last! Montreal was fantastic, and I'm happy to hear that it's even better in the summer, since I will back there at the end of June for the NHL draft. Heh.

My Lord, there's a lot of hockey going on this week: Flyers Monday, Habs Tuesday, Habs and Flyers Thursday, Habs and Flyers Saturday, Flyers Sunday. Good thing I have the rest of the week off from work to keep up with everything. Thanks to the NHL scheduling gods, last night's Habs game is the only one I'll be able to see live, since I'll be at the Flyers games for the other ones. Next week looks a little busy too. Sheesh. This stretch run is going to kill me!

Last night's win was good. It was great to see the boys actually scoring goals and holding on to a lead for once. But....well, okay, I won't start with the "buts" now. We can only hope that this boosts their confidence, but not so much that they decide they don't need to play anymore! Take it one game at a time, blah blah blah. Oh my god, this team is turning me into a basket case!

Over the next 10 games, the Flyers play the Panthers twice. So.....LET'S GO FLYERS!!!

3 comments:

  1. Pfft, why does my city always look better in the postcards? *g*

    Glad you had a good time here despite the crap loss, though. At least you won't have to worry about that when you come back in June... hehe... speaking of that...do you have any idea how one attends the draft thinger.....? I have a feeling that just showing up ain't an option......

    ReplyDelete
  2. EP, for the last two drafts, tickets were free and available online/by mail. So far this year I have seen no information on how to obtain tickets..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home Kristin! Also, I'm quite jealous you're going to the draft. Won't you need a translator in Montreal??? ;) (Actually, I would be like the worst translator ever. Mon francais est terrible!)

    ReplyDelete