Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm really trying not to be excited.

Game? What game? Oh is there a game this week?

Four more days!!! I'm trying to contain my excitement, but it's pretty difficult. I'm trying to play it cool, all nonchalant, like..."Oh, yeah, I guess there is a game or something this week."

First up is tomorrow night...I may get to watch part of the game. It's on at the same time as the Flyers game (of course), and so I may have to watch it on the little non-HD tv. Probably the person who pays the Comcast bill should get dibs on the TV for the Flyers game. One game starts at 7 and the other at 7:30, so that will help with the watching conflict.

Other than that, I don't have much to say, because if I really started saying anything, it would sound like this "kovyhabsfridayOMGkovalevkovalevkovaliciouskovelovekovyhabshabshabsfour moredaysOMG" or some such nonesense.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. You're making me jealous that you get to go see them now *sniffles*

    ReplyDelete