Friday, February 27, 2009

Kova-love!

Thankfully, Kovalev would not make direct eye contact with me...

I'm not gonna lie, I love that the Habs won. They didn't deserve to win, and if I had been cheering for the Flyers, I would have been pissed to lose like that after that bullshit call on Upshall.

Sitting behind Halak was a bit unnerving as shot after shot came my way. How many times did Gagne skate down the ice unimpeded and just fire one at Halak? Too many times for me to keep track.

I'll post more tomorrow, I'm gonna go watch the game and see just how bad the Habs sucked.

Pictures from warmups here, if you're interested.

3 comments:

  1. haha Somehow I knew you wouldn't be disappointed with how the game turned out. Glad to see you made it home in one piece! Also, I loved the "Where's Waldo?" factor of this game with you in the front row! "Where's Kristin? Oh, there she is!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I made it out alive. I waited for Rod to come down from upstairs so we could walk out together, just in case.

    Sorry about the Flyers losing. At least they got a point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you think of Kovy's goal?! That was almost as good as the Puffy Penguin's goal on Biron..... Almost....

    ReplyDelete