Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Maybe this picture of a puppy will cheer you up?


Dear Habs,

I kinda don't even really know what to say any more. My hopes were high with Jaro in net, and jeez he made a lot of great stops, but with 41 shots on goal, you can't really blame him for the loss.

Y'all seem to have some issues going on right now, among them that once you fall behind you can't get anything going and then you sorta give up. I hear ya. I had a crap day at work today too and just kinda skated around waiting for it all to be over.

I hope things get better for you soon, because slogging around like that for the next two months is gonna suck...

Love, Kristin

4 comments:

  1. My skanky team makes all skanky teams look sooooo much better! Woo!

    Even the Beanpot was rather dull... Oh well, flipped over during commercials and got to see Quailer skate in pretty fast for a good attempt at offense. The crazy thing though was hearing "Chris Higgins" playing for BU. The funny thing? Plays just like our studly Higgins, fanning pucks in open nets and all. Made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lack of Flyer's love is saddening me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought I'd see a Flyers fan complaining that the Habs were sucking.....*G*

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, things are kind topsy turvy over here right now!

    ReplyDelete