Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oh, right....some Flyers updates

1. Praise Jebus, Nitty gets the start tonight. And wait, now he is our starter? Fine by me.

2. The return of Gator!!! Well, not really news for anyone but me and Slightly Saucy, but something to look forward to during warmups.

3. The return of Richie and "on the go" Upshall. Nice.

4. My ulcer is starting to percolate with the impending return of my arch-nemesis. Only 2 more weeks until Broduer returns. Just in time for a matchup with the Flyers. Anyone wanna buy my Devils tickets?

See ya at the game!

2 comments:

  1. Woo! Soph and I are so excited! Gator, we miss you! (Especially if you're not rocking the fu manchu anymore. That was a fashion don't.) Hopefully, we'll get there in time to catch warm-ups... maybe we'll see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, I saw Ottawa play a couple of weeks ago, and they no longer have the fu manchu mustaches. THANK GOD!

    I wish I had made a sign for Gator for warmups, but alas, I am too lazy and lack sign making talent...

    I will be in section 108 for warmups....

    ReplyDelete