Sunday, February 22, 2009

Programming note...

Kovalev suits up for the big week ahead...


Yeah, so....this week will probably be heavier than usual on Habs/Kovalev stuff. Habs are in town on Friday night, and I will be counting down the days.

I will be going to the game, and have a grrrrreat front row seat to see all the hot Kovy action. I will also be wearing my Kovalev shirt to the game. Yes, I know that for some of you this means I am a traitor. I'm okay with that, sort of. I never really planned on liking the Habs as much as I do, but I do and there's not much I can do about it.

Frankly, I'm happy that the Habs have renewed my passion for hockey, because for some reason the Flyers just weren't doing it for me this year. I'm sure that could change at any moment, but for now I'm on a bit of a Habs kick and we'll just have to work with that.

So stay tuned, even if you hate me and the Habs. At the very least, you'll get a first hand account of a Habs fan/Flyers season ticket holder getting beaten up by Flyers fans!

4 comments:

  1. After all this, it would be a real pity if Kovy doesn't at score...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, although it would be nice if he scored and the Habs won, it's not a requirement. I'll just be happy to take some pictures of him skating around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin, even Pops is concerned for your well-being at the game!

    ReplyDelete