Saturday, February 21, 2009

Oh great, we meet the Pens again.

He really wants to be your friend!

For some reason, I was convinced that the last time we played the Pens was December 13th. I had to go back and check the blog, and it turns out we had a sucktastic loss on January 13th. I sorta blocked it out because it was such a bad game. We even left early, which is something we never do.

Anyhow, I don't know what to say about tomorrow's Flyers game. We're 1-3 against the Pens this season. That doesn't bode well. I'm not gonna post my picture of Iceburgh in the oven, because that didn't work last time. Maybe a picture of Kovalev will being the Flyers some luck? I predict 2 power play goals for Gonchar, and a bloody nose for Scott Hartnell.

I actually have good lower level seats for tomorrow's game...woohoo! Sadly, come 3pm I will be obsessively checking the Habs score.

4 comments:

  1. Iceburgh doesn't want to be your friend... You just kick him around and stick him in an oven!

    Also, I'm surprised to see that you still are saying "we" when it comes to the Flyers... What do they have to do to win you back?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And people keep saying that the Habs' Youpi mascot is scary.....who wants a deranged looking Penguin for a mascot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Soph, I guess I keep saying we with the hope that someday I will love them again. As soon as they trade Briere for Kovalev, I'll be back on board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brierererere for Kovy would make me sad :(

    ReplyDelete