Monday, February 16, 2009

not much to say....

Sorry for a few days without posts! I was stuck in the boondocks of CT, busy with family obligations. I missed the last two Flyers games. Of course, the Flyers won both, so maybe I should just not watch them anymore. Hmm.

Sadly, I did not miss the last Habs game. I won't talk about that, other than to say Poor Jaro. Maybe I should stop watching the Habs so they can string together a few wins?

The big news over the weekend of course was Michel Therrien getting the boot. The question now is who is next: Renney or Carbonneau? The Rangers and Habs are both technically still in playoff contention, but to watch them play you wouldn't know it. Do you have to be out of the playoff race before you get the boot?


1 comment:

  1. Let's see...

    Renney... had the Rangers off to a good start. They continued to look really good only because they had played about fifty million more games than the rest of the league. Rangers have since started to fall off the wagon and now every is noticing it. He changes his lines more than I change my socks. And for the records, I go through a lot of socks in the week.

    Carbo.... had the Habs off to good start. Habs have seriously fallen off the wagon and I'm still hoping that they're not laying concussed in the ditch right now. Carbo changes his lines about as many times as Renney does.

    Hmmmm. Hard to say. I'll put my bets on Renney going first. Unless Carbo drops dead of exhaustion first.... which is looking quite possible....

    ReplyDelete