Friday, February 27, 2009

So I guess there is a game today or something...

This picture pretty much depicts my torn alligence.

If you don't know by now where to go for Habs and Flyers updates, then you are beyond help. Check out the usual suspects.

I will be at the game tonight, front row right behind Halak 2x. Look for me. I'll be the one in the Habs shirt. I'll send some pictures and maybe an update from the game. Just ya know, to prove I'm still alive.

Apparently, there are other things going on in the hockey world besides the Habs coming to town today:

  • Don't look now, but the Panthers are right behind us in the standings. What?! Also, Jay Bo to Philly may be in the works. But what will we have to give up? I'm sorta okay with losing Lupul, but not with losing Coburn. Let's hope if Homer is going to do this, he does it soon so we can sleep at night.

  • Ah, all is right in the world. Brodeur returns, my hatred for the Devils is reignited. Actually, it's more like fear. Stupid donut eating goalie. And man, I know the Avs looked bad, but the Devils looked good. I actually slept through the second period and most of the third, but honestly, do we have to play them on Sunday? Let's just give em the two points and call it a day. That way, we can focus on prepping for the two remaining Panthers games we have this season. Until we meet them again in the playoffs.

Um, let's see, what else is going on? Oh yeah, Habs vs. Flyers...tonight at 7pm. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. Kristin, I really hope that it's a good game for you...

    And um, just to be safe why don't you text Jess at some point during the game just so we can be sure you got out of there alive... You know I'll be worried about this the entire flight back home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The real question is, what are you going to wear to the game? I hope the game is on here!

    I think I would be ok losing Lupul as well, but not Coburn. Besides, then Versus would have to stop running his cool commercial!

    Here is a trade I'd like to see go down; Briere for David Booth and JayBo! It won't happen, mostly b/c I don't think Florida would do it, but I'd think we get the better deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think trading Briere would be a fantastic idea. Maybe we can trade Briere and Biron for Vokoun and JayBo. Florida would never go for that!

    Steve, I will be on the glass behind where the Flyers shoot two times. If you are looking at Halak, I will be glove side. Just look for the scared girl in the Habs shirt and hat!

    And Soph, I will text Jess. I'll probably post some pictures during the game, so you'll know I'm alive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must see picture of Jaro.... Even if it's the back of his head....doesn't matter...*G*

    (and I bet I'd hate the Flyers way less if you traded Briere....)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe trade Brière to the Habs for Kovalev...?
    Just dreaming, I know...

    ReplyDelete
  6. James, I've been banging that drum for a while, but nobody else likes that deal...

    ReplyDelete