Saturday, February 21, 2009

Marty Biron makes me cry. Flyers lose.

What the hell was Marty doing coming out to play that puck? I need to watch the replay, but I am afraid I will gouge my eyeballs out of I do that. This was the kind of play that leaves me speechless. Kristin=stunned.

Everything started off okay. I had great lower level seats behind Fleury. I realize now that part of my loss of Flyers love this season has to do with my shitty season tickets. Those seats just absolutely suck. I end up spending half the game being annoyed by my seats and have trouble enjoying the game. Lower level seats increased my enjoyment of the game by about 75%. Seriously.

First few minutes of the game were nice and chippy. I could watch that Hartnell cross check on Gonchar over and over again. Loved the shorty by Mike Richards in the third. I almost had a little love for the Flyers again. But then Marty went and effed it all up. Screw you Marty!

Anyhow, I just went to youtube to find a clip of Marty's mess, but ended up watching Kovalev videos. So I guess you're on your own if you want to relive the nightmare...

Nah, just kidding, I found it.

6 comments:

  1. I'd say that I was delighted beyond belief at Biron's messup but I won't.... instead I'll just say that you should have watched Kovy instead because he was brilliant today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's only brilliant when I'm not watching, so I guess I shouldn't watch. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kristin, you have a new team and new friends. This makes Jess and me sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soph, new teams and new friends are good! Really! Don't be sad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As long as you don't forget about your old team and old friends!

    ReplyDelete